Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Friend runs 6 reveal cams and asked me to take my son during youth season. He gave me the log in and my son and I were like kids at Christmas. We got see what stands had the most traffic and what bucks show up at what time. We went the first morning where a beautiful 8 pointer came out every day. Well he didn't show.. went back out that evening and he showed up. Boom and my son has a wall hanger! I plan to put several on my property now. It is awesome to see what these deer do at all times. Awesome

Well sorry for stepping on yours and Kyelk's toes. My opinion on these things is admittedly skewed by the fact that several western states think they aren't a part of fair chase hunting, including the one I reside in. Not that I care about trophy hunting but Boone and Crockett also have a pretty dim view on them as well. But as stated if you legal in your area, have at it. Oh and you can tell I'm an idiot just from looking, don't worry.

3. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    I have asked that people move on here but that has not happen so with that this will be closed.
    LeaLea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12