1999 TR20 in the Boats For Sale

Hey guys there is a 1999 TR20 listed on Boats For Sale that I have a little knowledge about. I wanted to pass along the info in case anyone was interested in that boat. The boat belonged to a good friend of mine that was a Fireman, Assistant Fire Chief actually, in the town where I work and live. He was one of the good guys, you would be hard press to meet a finer fellow. Jeff was called home a few months ago unexpectedly and suddenly. So I am just trying to help the family with the selling of Jeff's Triton. I am not the person/contact for the boat, but did direct the contact person, Alan Long, to post the boat with Al on the BBC. The boat is located in Trussville, Alabama
    As you know, First Responders are known for taking good care of their equipment, be it for work or at home. Jeff was no different, he took excellent care of everything he had. And this Triton was his pride and joy. He was really just getting started in to bass fishing, he hadn't had the boat for too long, maybe 2 or three years. This TR20 would make a really good used boat for anyone, but especially if there are any High School Team members looking for a quality used boat, this would be a great one for them. Alan Long, the contact listed in the ad, can give you better details of the boat and options.
    Thanks guys ...

2. Member
    Must have sold.

3. Member
    No it's still for sale as of right now. He's had quite a few inquiries. It's still listed in Boats for Sale under the Triton section. If you requested info from Alan and didn't get a response, let me know and I will help.