BBC SPONSOR

Precision Sonar - Sea Clear Power Wiring Harness

The first wiring harness ever made for the sole purpose of wiring up your Marine Electronics. Tired of poor image quality? Tired of your units blinking? Tired of your units and accessories for them not being on one system? Tired of waiting on your units taking 30 seconds to start reading structure scan after coming off pad?

Get with us today to solve all these problems with clean power and "sea" the difference!

https://www.precisionsonar.com/produ...wiring-harness

wiringharness.jpg

2. Member
    Do you know what guage wire they use?

John

3. Member
    If it anything like their sonar mounts its a well made product.

Hmm! Interesting, Wonder what makes this special?

25 ft of 8 or 10 gauge AWG marine duplex wire, 1 Blue seas fuse panel for the console and a Blue seas dual bus bar for the bow is under $100.00 less some crimp fittings, 30 amp breaker/inline fuse and screws.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    I just have plain Jane wire and no problems .Isnt wire wire ?

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    Wonder what makes this special?
    IMO, I dont think its anything "special", just a setup that helps guys that aren't sure what to do/buy..... they can do some "one stop shopping".......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

7. Member
    I agree. I would rather pay someone to do it right and not have to mess with it. They have to make money as well. Heck if you saw what the owner of a car dealership actually pays for a vehicle you would be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    IMO, I dont think its anything "special", just a setup that helps guys that aren't sure what to do/buy..... they can do some "one stop shopping".......

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    Hmm! Interesting, Wonder what makes this special?

25 ft of 8 or 10 gauge AWG marine duplex wire, 1 Blue seas fuse panel for the console and a Blue seas dual bus bar for the bow is under $100.00 less some crimp fittings, 30 amp breaker/inline fuse and screws.
    Im pretty sure you are close to the bullseye :)
    2022 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Proxs

9. Member
    I have visited their marine electronics and installation shop located a few miles away from Ky Lake. They have people from all over coming to get their marine electronics installed and set up properly. If they were not a 13 hr drive from me and all the stupid covid lockdown crap, I would have gone there to purchase my Garmin units and Livescope system and pay them to install them. The sonar mounts and other associated equipment they offer are well thought out and built. Im sure this product is as well. I would have bought this setup if they had offered it when my system was installed. The way I look at it, I spent just under $7k for the system. I would have not worried about an extra $100 knowing the wiring would not be an issue. It probably would have paid for itself in reduced shop time doing the wiring install.