Toledo Bend last week

Fished TB last Tuesday through Saturday. Had a club tourney that was won with 11.3, Second was 10.8, I was third with 9.9 lbs. Fishing was tough overall for decent fish, we all caught several dinks each day. The 2 biggest fish of the week were 5.2 and 3.11. The lake was about 3 feet low and no grass, which caught us by surprise. Our club is from southeast Missouri and none us had fished TB in at least 30 years. Our best pattern was docks with 6-8 ft of water with jigs or trick worms and throwing a crank bait or chatter bait on shallow points. I personally really liked the lake and will be back, especially if the grass returns. I will say this, I idled over and on more stumps in 5 days than I have in 40 years! I ran my boat as close as possible to every buoy and marker pole as I could!

2. Member
    The lake is fishing great, but you have to spend time out there looking. Docks is a pretty consistent pattern right now, but deep cranking is on fire. We have been averaging 50-75 fish a day. Size is hard to come by though. We can catch 60 fish and only have 10-12lbs..

There has been NO grass on TB in about 5 years now. The lake is right at that "stumps are just under water level" as well as a hurricane hitting about 6 weeks ago so floaters are all over the place. Glad ya'll had a good time but TB just doesn't fish like it has in the past. It really took a hit after it was named #1 lake in the country two years straight several years back. But I still love it!!
    To our troops

4. Member
    Lots of buoy’s way off course now due to the first hurricane. I fish Toledo every week and if you have lakemaster then follow the boats lanes on your humminbird. This is just my opinion but I think the lake gets worst every year. 2 years ago it would of took 20-30 lbs to win a good size tournament one day.