Looking for this color jig

Buddy trying to find a jig with a red hook and watermelon/ green pumpkin/ red skirt.
    I can’t seem to find one
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    StrikeKing™ has red hooks I can't remember which model

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Stri...e-SKTGFFJ.html

I think just about every manufacturer has gone away from red jig hooks these days. Not knowing where the photo came from, I recognized the trailer as a BioSpawn ExoPod so figured the jig must've come from one of the Catch Co brands. I took a look around and apparently it did not.

I think the best way to skin that cat is to get someone who makes custom jigs to make these up for him. The only trick there might be finding someone that stocks the red hooks as any jig maker can make that skirt combo, but if he wants the red hook bad enough I'm confident it can be done. Past that, it looks like a pretty generic casting jig. I'd be contacting board sponsor Paul with ACT Lures as I'd wager he'd be able to replicate that very well! His BBC username is paulpus.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360

4. Member
    with a replacement skirt you could make almost any jig look similar
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS

5. Member
    Maybe try the hawgcaller lunker lure website and check for red hooks. Best bet is to get some custom heads made, then make your own skirts or order some custom. I really like that jig! Get some extra and I'll buy a dozen.