NGK / NTK 21006 O2 sensor for 2004 225 OX66 connector question

Has anyone that has replaced their O2 sensor with an NTK 21006 sensor kept the female GM style Weatherpack connector installed on the sensor and spliced in a male Weatherpack connector onto the old sensor wiring so that the new sensor can be plugged in without splicing any wires and without disconnecting the Yamaha connectors? If so, does anyone have the part number for the male Weatherpack connector that you used? I have attempted researching what male connector that I need online but I have been unsuccessful. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

2. Member
    Don't know how to post a link but look down the page for 02 sensor update thread. A link for the part is in that thread.

I just did this myself last weekend.

3. NC Bass Club/Yamaha Motors Moderator BuzzB8's Avatar
    The first link in the "How to" repair links (above in the sticky section) is the one you probably want.

4. Member
    Google
    gm 4 wire flat o2 sensor harness

I used one that was a extension for an LS1

I have used this for the last 8 years and it works great. I just soldered and heat shrink the wires and it’s easy swap.

5. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    All the info you need in this post. I just did it on my OX66. Works like a champ.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1083960
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."