Thread: Lake Egypt

Lake Egypt

First time to Lake Egypt. Have to say it is a fun lake. Fish I caught came off a channel Ledge in 15-18 foot of water where it transitioned to hard bottom. Hopefully will get to fish it again in near future. Big fan of the S. IL Lakes.

Dan

2. Member
    Good for you Dan!
    We Just fished the IBN state tournament oct 17-18 at Lake Egypt. You could have made the state team, as a boater, with a two day weight of 8lbs! It fished tough as heck for us

scares me to think our guys are gonna have to fish against you Indiana boys in the regionals

have a great fall, and hopefully more good fishing

I dont really tournament fish anymore. I use to fish the Angler’s Choice and BWST on Smithland Pool but don’t have a steady fishing partner. I was curious what tournament was there. Egypt is a nice lake. Good luck on any future tournaments.

Dan

4. Member
    We rented a very nice 3 bedroom, 3 bath house, with a beach and a dock, on the NW side of the lake. 5min boat ride to Pyramid Marina. Lady that owns it is the queen of hospitality! PM me for her phone number if your have any interest on your return trip