Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    At work this past week a girl came in with a shirt that said make P$$sy great again.!
    She was asked to return home and change into something more appropriate. This is a Union shop.!!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clayshooter View Post
    At work this past week a girl came in with a shirt that said make P$$sy great again.!
    She was asked to return home and change into something more appropriate. This is a Union shop.!!
    Did you tell her you wanted to help make it great again?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    In HS I worked at a grocery store, a lady in her mid 70's had a shirt on that said "I have the p*$$& so I make all the rules". I was going through Ranger one day and a woman had a shirt on like the "I ❤ NY" but her's was "I ❤ to Fart".
    When younger I wore a Muff Diver T-shirt with some stick figures on it and a diving flag. Ladies would always stare and smile when they saw it!

There are NO bounds to decency anymore, driving home from work There was a F-150 in front of me and on his back window in BOLD white was a Satanic Pentagram and The Goats head representing Old Scratch and it said God is too busy to help you , How may I help you. It was down right scary. This was in Middleburg Florida for Pete's sake..... troubling times we live in.....

Spanky

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropdeadfred View Post
    yeh I know BPS workers just trying top do a job,, and some other stores try the same,,, but I am real quick with a F OFF leave me alone.
    Since you know they are just doing their job, you could just say "I'm not interested". Retail people deserve our respect just like everyone else.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttranger View Post
    Since you know they are just doing their job, you could just say "I'm not interested". Retail people deserve our respect just like everyone else.
    Amen.

7. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    absolutely! a simple "no thanks" would suffice..
    Being an extreme a hole seems to be the "in thing" anymore....

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

8. Banned
    I work part-time at the local BPS store and see all kinds of t-shirt slogans. It's really hard to offend me and I don't pay much attention to them, regardless of whether they are political messages, pro-something, anti-something, etc. 99.9% of our customers are good people with common sense but we had a guy come in yesterday that really blew my mind. He was probably around 50, and he wore a black t-shirt with the following three lines on the front in big red letters - "Smoke Meth - Beat Whores - Worship Satan" accompanied with an upside-down cross. Like I said, it's almost impossible to offend me, but I found this disturbing and offensive on every level. He attracted quite a few stares and whispers from everyone who saw him, and we basically tried to avoid engaging with this person. I have to ask myself why anyone in their right mind would go out in public wearing something like this. I have to assume that he is trying to get attention, trying to create a confrontation, or just trying to prove that he is a complete ass. It worked.
    Seriously is this a joke or a troll?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pa.X19 View Post
    Seriously is this a joke or a troll?
    Nope - not a joke - it was hard to believe anyone would wear something like this.

I saw this on a t-shirt in a store on Bourbon Street in New Orleans...but where would you wear it?

“I gagged Linda Lovelace”
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Maybe he can't read.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

12. Dogfish_Jones
    I will admit back in the 70’s, I did wear a tee shirt saying, Eat a beaver, save a tree.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    I will admit back in the 70’s, I did wear a tee shirt saying, Eat a beaver, save a tree.
    I had a 12 on mine

14. Banned
    And You'll always have that memory.. 'Hey Dear, remember that a hole...'

15. Banned
    Stay Klassy With that being said I have a T-Shirt from the fudge factory in Uranus, Mo but I would never wear it in public.

He was obviously looking for attention, and found it apparently. Not that I agree but it goes back to the old freedom of speech thing. If you think about it encountering people such as that can be a good thing. It reminds us that not everyone thinks or believes the same as you!
    USMC Vet!

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    Stay Klassy With that being said I have a T-Shirt from the fudge factory in Uranus, Mo but I would never wear it in public.
    Man cave hanger

18. Banned
    He probably wore it just to get under peoples skin. It worked.

19. Member
    Never see any shirts like that. Your store has a large problem with the very polite kids that hang around the boats and ATV's. Your staff is very nice they turn around and walk the other way. Seriously I have been to the Harrisbug store 5 times. I don't go back because of the kids that run wild in the store. My first indications of problems should have been the police parked near the entrance 4 out of the 5 visits..

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky06 View Post
    There are NO bounds to decency anymore, driving home from work There was a F-150 in front of me and on his back window in BOLD white was a Satanic Pentagram and The Goats head representing Old Scratch and it said God is too busy to help you , How may I help you. It was down right scary. This was in Middleburg Florida for Pete's sake..... troubling times we
    live in.....

Spanky

One of the other tile installers in town here has a helper with the same sticker on his back window. The man is in his 30’s, had a bad run doing illegal things earlier in his life and finally got his life somewhat together. So, I ask him one day .”WTF is with the satanic crap on your truck”? He says “oh I just like how it looks, it’s cool huh”. Just had to shake my head at his response.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast