New Merc guy....Hub question

2020 Pro XS 250 4 Stroke and a Fury Prop....what Hub Kit do need? Want to get a spare....thanks in advance.

Look at the Sticky notes at the top of this section, Frequent Questions. There is a HUB KIT Guide posted there.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    Look at the Sticky notes at the top of this section, Frequent Questions. There is a HUB KIT Guide posted there.
    So helpful this section is....NOT....if you don’t have the answer for me don’t respond. That link is broke for the hub section. I’ve been on this site for a long time and the other motor section guys actually try to help you..this response a like the defacto standard on this merc section.

4. Member
    Link worked fine for me. This is what you need to order for the 1.25” shaft 8M0101601 (Mercury)

5. Member
    Usually need to post your engine serial to get answers, in fact I think it is listed as a requirement.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter66 View Post
    So helpful this section is....NOT....if you don’t have the answer for me don’t respond. That link is broke for the hub section. I’ve been on this site for a long time and the other motor section guys actually try to help you..this response a like the defacto standard on this merc section.
    Shooter- that's not very nice.

If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

The one you needed was the SSR Hub Kits

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor