Help please!!!! Question about my 2 HDSGen3 12"

I got my front (bow) graph setup perfect except i get interference lines when running the trolling motor sometimes (already have replaced the 3amp fuse)... but now i can't get my console graph which is also a Gen3 12" HDS show the water temps... everything else on it works great BUT no water temp showing???
    Also, im running a Navionics card right now but can 1 use a LAKEMASTER PRO card?

2. Banned
    Settings > Network > Sonar > Water temperature will more than likely be global and you want to change this to HDS3-12 Sonar and select this, on the far right, click the arrow and change scope to local instead of global. That should be a permanent fix for the problem for the water temp issue. Was having this issue and had to change every time I took the boat out. It wasn't until I changed the scope to local instead of global til it fixed it permanently. If this doesnt make sense, here is a good video on how to fix this with step by step instructions from RMP fishing:

As far as the pro card, cant help. I use the navionics card and never changed to anything else. Hopefully someone else can help with that.

Thanks for that info... i was on the water this morning but didn't have a chance to look at that setting, will take a look tomorrow though

Water temp taken care of... now if i can figure out how to getbthe feedback lines to go away.. i was on the water this morning and sometimes it would not have feedback/interruption and then after lifting trolling motor and making a short run... drop the TM and bang.. push the pedal and there it is again.. i hit spotlock and the screen turns distorted alot