Decided to go back to the greenfield lakes. This time we fished the bigger Lake. We got there early and got the boat in no problem the ramp is ok no big drop off there. I would say it is 2 1/2ft low. The wind was terrible all day I tried top water but the chop on the water was to much. Tried the spinner bait, 3.3 swim bait sq-bill, did that the first few hr and no bites. WT 55/56* we went to the south end first but nothing going. We were fishing the wind blown side too. We desided to try the other side (west side) just to get out of the wind. No bites there. next move was to go to the dam and work are way back to the ramp, the wind was in are face but better to drive the boat into the wind to have some control. We did get couple 12” bass on a sq-bill nothing great though. At this point we were getting really tired of the wind not really cold but I sure Am glad I had couple layers on, it didn’t feel very warm. Are next move was to a slower tapering point that has a brush pile and I think a bunch of tires on the bottom. I ran a jig, and a Shakey head my friend was using a rattle trap. Still no bites. We finally had enough of the wind and left about 12. It was a very tough day of fishing and Fighting the Wind.... other baits tried, blades, jerkbait,5xd, drop shop, wieght let’s worm
plan and Simple we just didn’t get it done today I’ll be curious to see how the weekend warriors tournament did today at Anita.