Banned

Next small lake Hominy city lake info

Fished Shell lake Friday thinking I'm going to hit Hominy city lake next weekend. Anyone fish it? Worth a try?

2. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I fished it maybe 20 years ago with an uncle. It was clean and rocky. Beautiful lake. Didn’t catch much though, but that wasn’t saying much with him as a guide lol. Good luck!

it's been 30+ years since was there but it reminds me of Claremore Lake a lot of grass & rocks

4. Member
    From skiatook? Definitely worth the drive from no further than that. It’s been 3-4 years since I’ve fished it, but I always have fun fishing that little lake. Every local I’ve talked to over there says hardly anyone local fishes for bass there, they come for the bream. I don’t know, but that could explain why I have had such good luck over there.

5. Banned
    Yep from Skiatook I drive to other lakes just don't like Skiatook lake I struggle on it so I go where fish are.

Birch was neat lake the last time I fished back in 80s

7. Banned
    I like Birch fished it right after I bought this boat about two months ago. Hot as blazes and found a couple of fish up the creek. Probably head back over there in a few weeks with a bucket of minnows and see if I can find a crappie or two.

8. Banned
    Found out this morning I am guiding a catfishing trip Saturday so hominy will have to wait for another week before I get over there.

I drive by it all the time. Never been on it. It’s a beautiful lake. Good luck
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.