Charting with with live with sonar overlay

When you sit in one spot for a long time the sonar overlay will get almost black . is there a place I can delete that stored memory?
    [email]bblythe64gmail.com

2. Member
    South of Baton Rouge but North of Plaquemine, LA
    Sounds to me like your trails are what’s possibly you culprit. Turn off the display of your trails when sitting stationary.

3. Member
    Man never thought if that lol thanks

4. Member

5. Member
    Your issue here is incorrect depth (bad data) mixed with correct depth, and that leads to a zillion contours on top of eachother.

Use the history-version which does not update ypur live-map when you suspect you might get bad data.

Green arrow in the screenshots means you see your live-map, but it will not update.'

This might be worth a read, it ha s a few hints on the "dos and don`ts" with live-mapping: https://teamcolibri.blogspot.com/202...-and-cons.html

6. Member
    thanks can clear that data ? From what I read no. What happens if i run over that area again does it clean it up or just add more . This happened when I 1st got the live units and I ran the sonar chart live while on spot lock.

7. Member
    Re-log the area and it will correct itself after a few passes over the spots with the bad data.