GPS for Polaris RZR

Can someone please advise me as to what kind of GPS I need for my RZR. I ride off road trails in Tn. and a couple of other states and don't have a clue what I need. I want one that I can download information into that doesn't break the bank, preferably that mounts onto the dash. Maybe in the $100-$200 range if there is such a thing. Thank you.

2. Member
    Samsung tablet with as much memory as you can, then download the Backcountry Navigator (NOT the XE version). I run a samsung note 10 and my son runs a samsung as well. You can also use a Lowrance or Humminbird unit if they have GPS capabilities. There are hundreds of Kmz(google earth files) and GPX files available online. Or if you want to spend more, you can always look up lifetime trail maps. They sell tablet with offroad files already loaded. I just enjoy making my own maps plus I'm cheap.

3. Member
    Thank you sir, some great tips and information. I have an old 6S cell phone I may try to use. I have a new tablet I got for Christmas that I never use but someone said it had to be a special kind to use for that application so it might not work. I also have an old fish finder or two laying at the shop, hadn't even thought of that so maybe I can come up with something without breaking the bank. I ride Royale Blue and Windrock near Knoxville. Someone said London, Ky had some good riding also. Any other suggestions for riding if I decide to try new territory. Thanks, Don

4. Member
    If your riding windrock, brimstone, royal blue area then coming to London to ride will bore you to tears. Black mountain in Harlan is good place.

5. Member
    Thanks again, I will keep that in mind and possibly try Black Mountain sometime.