Transducer mount for 3in1 side scan

I have been checking the web for a transducer mount for my lowrance TI2 3in1 transducer. Found one made in Canada that is expensive and another that reviewers say is a bad product. What are u using or do you know of one being made.

I just bought a new/used Ranger tin boat and want to put this Lowrance in the front and my Hummingbird on the rear.

Joe from Virginia

2. Member
    Precision Sonar in Kentucky or transducer shield and Saver.

3. Member
    I am sorry. I meant to ask about mounting the 3in1 transducer to the trolling motor. I think Kennybryan understood that but not sure. Old age is hell on the mind.

Joe from Virginia

4. Member
    Russell Marine has one too

5. Member

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe from Virginia View Post
    I have been checking the web for a transducer mount for my lowrance TI2 3in1 transducer. Found one made in Canada that is expensive

Joe from Virginia
    That would be me! While all our mounts are pricey, I guarantee you the quality is far beyond what most people think just looking thru my website at different mounts! Like all our mounts, our trolling motor mounts are made of 100% stainless steel which in its nature is superior to all the other mounts on the market for the simple fact that stainless steel does not transmit electrical current easily so interference even on older motors is pretty much all but eliminated! We also have a bunch of different mounts for the 3in1/Totalscan, 3D, lss2 transducers. We have dedicated mounts for the Minnkota Ultrex, Ulterra, Terrova and Fortrex, The Motorguide Xi5 and have a cheaper multi-fit mount that works on all other trolling motors that have the skeg and prop on the same end of the motor!

Attached is a direct link to all of our Lowrance Structure Scan mounts we produce and all are in stock and we ship the next business day after receiving all of our orders.
    https://rytekmarine.com/collections/...n1-trippleshot

Thanks...Ryan

7. Member
    I have the russel marine one i bought as a spare for an ultrex pm me if interested