Angry Need a Trailer for my 2001 Tr19

Well I am in the market for a new trailer for my 2001 Tr19. I was run off the road a little while ago, and hit a pot hole or something. It bent the fender, and frame rail near the right rear shackle. Where would be the best place to buy a trailer? Guess I will be calling my insurance.
    2021 Skeeter Zx225
    2021 Yamaha 225 SHO
    Ultrex 112# w/ Ipilot
    Helix 12 Mega+SI
    Helix 9 Mega+ SI
    Helix 9 Mega+ DI
    Helix 9 Chirp/GPS
    Garmin 1222 w/ LSV32
    Ionic Lithium

2. Member
    Before you buy a new trailer take yours to a tractor trailer alignment shop. My frame was bent and twisted in an accident. Local shop straightened and realigned the frame and repaired my suspension for 2K. Insurance paid the whole bill. Way cheaper than a 5K or 8K new trailer.

3. Member
    Marine Master Trailers, Check out the web sight, Custom fit to your boat

I bought one for my 98 Triton TR-20, Awesome!!!! You will have to go thru a Dealer to purchase

Smith Marine In Texas has a lot of trailers.

Update on my trailer. My insurance totaled the trailer. I received my check minus the $500 deductible. I ordered a new trailer from Tennessee Trailers. My factory EZ Loader was a single axle with brakes, and no swing away. I was able to order a C- Channel tandem axle with surge brakes, swing away, boat buckles, LED lights, Triton Laser cut outs, dual front steps, diamond plate on the steps, and top of the fenders for $1500 over my check. I am happy with the upgrade.
    2021 Skeeter Zx225
    2021 Yamaha 225 SHO
    Ultrex 112# w/ Ipilot
    Helix 12 Mega+SI
    Helix 9 Mega+ SI
    Helix 9 Mega+ DI
    Helix 9 Chirp/GPS
    Garmin 1222 w/ LSV32
    Ionic Lithium

That new trailer should last the life of the boat.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garacer08 View Post
    Update on my trailer. My insurance totaled the trailer. I received my check minus the $500 deductible. I ordered a new trailer from Tennessee Trailers. My factory EZ Loader was a single axle with brakes, and no swing away. I was able to order a C- Channel tandem axle with surge brakes, swing away, boat buckles, LED lights, Triton Laser cut outs, dual front steps, diamond plate on the steps, and top of the fenders for $1500 over my check. I am happy with the upgrade.
    I am in Chattanooga what did you pay for that trailer from them I have Triton TR200 needs a trailer soon.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Smith Marine In Texas has a lot of trailers.
    Steve Smith is legit and great to deal with. Bought an Ulterra and Helix from him a few months ago.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBassBarnes View Post
    I am in Chattanooga what did you pay for that trailer from them I have Triton TR200 needs a trailer soon.
    Seen a good buy for a Triton trailer, think it’s just like new if not new!! Pm if interested!!

10. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garacer08 View Post
    Sounds like you did well. $1500 sucks, but it doesn’t suck as much as it could since you upgraded too.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​