Thread: Shell lake info

Banned

Shell lake info

Anyone fish shell lake by sandsprings? Taking my father Friday just curious if it is worth the time or should we find a different lake to try?

2. Member
    i've only fished it during the summer when it has been hot, but have caught some pretty nice fish there. There's some flooded brush on the north side, to the east of the main creek, and a little more on the opposite side. That's where I've caught most of them. I was there a few weeks ago and there were shad everywhere. Flip that brush and maybe throw a buzzbait around it.

3. Member
    Has the boat ramp been repaired?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler4 View Post
    Has the boat ramp been repaired?
    Wasn't aware there was anything wrong with it. It's never been the best ramp in the world, but it works.

5. Banned
    Thanks for the info going to try it out Friday morning. Never even heard of it till a couple months ago been wanting to give it a try.

6. Banned
    No problem with the ramp kinda weird like their is a high spot across it where the trailer rises up a little had to back future in than you would think to float the boat. Had a good day started stright across from the ramp at the mouth of the creek and caught a few. We went up the creek and hit a few spots that looked really good but nothing up there. Went up the lake and found that buck brush. Caught fish on plastics and buzz baits most of the day. Total we probably caught 20 fish most smaller with one over 3lb. Good day on the water with Dad.