mikesxpress

Lightbulb 2020–2021 Wildlife Regulation Review & Amendment Process Virginia DWR

For hunters & trappers. Here is your chance to propose changes to the Virginia regulations.

Please offer your ideas on changes to hunting, trapping, or other wildlife laws that you would like to see for the 2021–2022 seasons. We are also interested in understanding the values and concerns behind your recommended changes to our hunting, trapping, and wildlife laws. This information will help the Department determine the best course of action to address potential regulation changes.

https://dwr.virginia.gov/regulations...scoping-period

2. Banned
    Not sure what this has to do with Potomac Fishing (which happens to be the title of this bulletin board). Perhaps maybe it should go under Trailers & Towing section of BBC. Just a thought

3. mikesxpress
    How to Identify Trolls in Your Online Community

Trolls profiles are always anonymous.
    Trolls are there to get a rise out of people.
    Trolls make lots of mistakes.
    Trolls rarely add anything of value to the conversation.

4. Banned
    How to Identify Trolls in Your Online Community

Trolls are always Mechanical Engineers
    Trolls are always posting on boards where the topic is different than what is being posted

5. Member
    Thanks Mike, its always good to see what some of the other states are doing. Its also good to see someone looking out for the sportsman community as whole. I'd be willing to wager that over half of the people who visit this board and people who fish in general also participate in some sort of hunting activity, our support those who do. As an avid outdoorsman I can always appreciate someone else's passion about being in the outdoors whether thats fishing, hunting, kayaking, hiking, bike riding, trail riding, 4 wheeling, mountain climbing, shell collecting and hell even long walks on the beach... Being outdoors is what we all love to do and I simply don't care if you post this on every board on BBC. Keep us all informed, and whats best is you don't even try to say hey do this or support this, you just say here's a chance to make your voice heard.

6. Member
    Posts something that may be of interest to folks local to the Potomac...then gets beat up on for it. Hopefully you guys know each other and you’re just poking at him a bit skooter68....

7. mikesxpress
    Jay, Thomas, thanks for the support. I'm fortunate to have some free time occasionally and contacts that allow me to share local sportsmen things that may be of interest to our group that may otherwise go unnoticed.

8. Official BBC Highjacker bassboogieman's Avatar
    As outdoor people we share interests in more than just bass fishing. Other topics offer a refreshing diversion from strictly specific related topucs and I (personally) welcome them. If a topic doesn't interest you as an individual there is no requirement for you to read it or otherwise be involved in it. As per Mike, he has a well rounded experience in virtually all things outdoors - fishing the Potomac (probably one of the most knowledgeable I've crossed paths with), offshore tuna fishing, deer & turkey hunting, mushroom harvesting, boat maintenance, and other tidbits that are of much information with the exception of those Potomac bass pictures with the elimination of the shoreline as background. I must have missed some things, but the information Mike provides is good stuff whether it directly applies to you or you have no particular interest, because someone around here will find it useful. Thanks, Mike.

9. Member
    Like the guy who got is shorts in a wad because I posted an item on a 45' Cigarette launching with me one day.

10. mikesxpress
    Thanks Bruce. Sharing items of interest and helping folks is what this board is about.

Hal it's the same guy....

11. Banned
    Hate to throw shade on ya there Mike but Ol Skoot has a point. There is a special page under BBC called "The Hunting and Gun Lodge". Might be better suited in that folder

Quote Originally Posted by Paverdon View Post
    Hate to throw shade on ya there Mike but Ol Skoot has a point. There is a special page under BBC called "The Hunting and Gun Lodge". Might be better suited in that folder
    Funny how you know this being a brand new member.....also funny that both you and Skooter68's IPs show posting from Geico. You're gone and Skooter68's most likely not going to be far behind you.