Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Power pole blades with foot controls

Is there anyway to set it so they go all the way down and anchor with just 1 step on the button. I'm talking about just 1 quick step on it. Not keeping it pressed down the entire time until anchored.. I hope I explained this properly..

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    On the cm 2.0 version only, they can be changed to single tap for auto deploy vs the double tap that they come pre programmed with from the factory. This is done thru the C monster app on your phone. This can not be changed on the cm 1.0 version.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    On the cm 2.0 version only, they can be changed to single tap for auto deploy vs the double tap that they come pre programmed with from the factory. This is done thru the C monster app on your phone. This can not be changed on the cm 1.0 version.
    Thanks for the simple explanation.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Go to remote control settings tab and select "Special Operation" next to the controller you want to have single tap auto. This can be turned on for the dash switch, key fob, and foot switches. Once selected, the switch will operate with single tap auto up and down.

5. Member
    Go to remote control settings tab and select "Special Operation" next to the controller you want to have single tap auto. This can be turned on for the dash switch, key fob, and foot switches. Once selected, the switch will operate with single tap auto up and down.
    Awesome, thanks again, just downloaded the app, going to try this in the morning. I'll let you know how I do.

6. Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but by the question. Assumes the op knows that CM1 foot switches (white arrows) will deploy all the way with a double tap and not have to hold the button down. Something like 2 presses within 2 seconds or something.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Astyle954 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but by the question. Assumes the op knows that CM1 foot switches (white arrows) will deploy all the way with a double tap and not have to hold the button down. Something like 2 presses within 2 seconds or something.
    I had no idea about the double tap, just bought the boat and getting to know it. Thanks for all answers.

8. Member
    . Awesome, going to change mine in the morning.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    . Awesome, going to change mine in the morning.
    I tried it and could not find anything in the app that said one tap operation from my foot pedals. Can you help locate the menu item that changes this% ?

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I tried it and could not find anything in the app that said one tap operation from my foot pedals. Can you help locate the menu item that changes this% ?
    The controllers need to be updated to the latest firmware to be set to single tap function.

Start by downloading the C-Monster app and update the firmware (2.02) on the pumps. Once that is done, the pumps will update the controllers once they are pressed. Allow the controller to go through the update process(a series of blinking lights) and log back into the app.
    THEN...
    Hope this helps..

11. Member
    I just went and did it. Downloaded app last night, had to register both poles, synced them, and then in the app, under remote control settings next to foot switch is the 1 tap option, pressed this. Then changed it on fob and then dash control... I'll try it when I pull it out of garage!! Thank you so much for all of your help

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn Yankee View Post
    I just went and did it. Downloaded app last night, had to register both poles, synced them, and then in the app, under remote control settings next to foot switch is the 1 tap option, pressed this. Then changed it on fob and then dash control... I'll try it when I pull it out of garage!! Thank you so much for all of your help
    very welcome im sure you will enjoy that feature.

13. Member
    I definitely will... I was thinking it every time I have been fishing.. I'm like, there has to be a better way!! Seriously, you made it simple, thank you again.

14. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn Yankee View Post
    I definitely will... I was thinking it every time I have been fishing.. I'm like, there has to be a better way!! Seriously, you made it simple, thank you again.

15. Member
    The controllers need to be updated to the latest firmware to be set to single tap function.

Start by downloading the C-Monster app and update the firmware (2.02) on the pumps. Once that is done, the pumps will update the controllers once they are pressed. Allow the controller to go through the update process(a series of blinking lights) and log back into the app.
    THEN...
    Hope this helps..
    Awesome, thanks. I did see Special Operation but did not know what that meant. I enabled it and will see if it did the trick later today.

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Awesome, thanks. I did see Special Operation but did not know what that meant. I enabled it and will see if it did the trick later today.
    glad you found it

17. Banned

THEN...
    Hope this helps..
    This post just told me not to even consider power poles... Good grief, its a hydraulic actuator , a pump and a regulating valve. NO REASON this needs all that app crap. Whats wrong with an up down hard wire switch that you can actually fix on the road ?

18. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropdeadfred View Post
    This post just told me not to even consider power poles... Good grief, its a hydraulic actuator , a pump and a regulating valve. NO REASON this needs all that app crap. Whats wrong with an up down hard wire switch that you can actually fix on the road ?
    very simple click of a button on your phone, sounds more complicated then it is.. hard wired switches went the way of corded landline phones.. some have them still but getting less and less

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropdeadfred View Post
    I might've made it look complicated only because I had some things to get it to this point beforehand. Like register the poles, etc.. the act of changing the mode of the poles was actually the easiest part. Just went on the app, 5 clicks, and now they do exactly what I want them to do..

20. Member
    glad you found it
    . On the lake today and it works awesome with just pushing the button once and it goes all the way either up or down. If you want to stop it halfway then simply push the other button and it stops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast