TH Marine Atlas JP gauge

The gauge has power, and red light is working, it just doesn't read anything. It only shows 2 dashes. It has never read anything since I bought the boat used. It's a 2018. Any help will be much appreciated

2. Member
    Does it have the sensor on the jp? Is it connected to each other?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Astyle954 View Post
    Is the sensor the thin black plastic piece on the JP? If that's it, then yes.

4. Member
    I believe its connected, has a grey wire coming off of it.

5. Member
    That is it. It has 2 pieces one fixed and the other moves as as the plate moves. It has to be "set" but that's for fine tuning. I would loosen the screw to on the little arm and slide it up and down and see if you get a reading. I believe your key has to be in the on position. Also you should be able to identify and obtain user and or installation instructions on the website or contact their cs. I am no expert but have this setup and it's no too difficult once you kind of see how it works. Youtube will help too.

6. Member
    That is it. It has 2 pieces one fixed and the other moves as as the plate moves. It has to be "set" but that's for fine tuning. I would loosen the screw to on the little arm and slide it up and down and see if you get a reading. I believe your key has to be in the on position. Also you should be able to identify and obtain user and or installation instructions on the website or contact their cs. I am no expert but have this setup and it's no too difficult once you kind of see how it works. Youtube will help too.
    Thank you a million for your time and explanation. I'm going to look into this tomorrow. Thank you again

7. Member
    Hahaha, well. That was easy. I'm missing the bracket and the sensor.. all I have on the boat is the thin black strip that is fixed, and wired to boat.. the 2 screws are on the JP where it looks like it would go. So now the question is, can I buy just the bracket and sensor I need?

8. Member
    Just found the parts I need, I think. Ordered the 90 degree magnet and the spacer.. we will see. Let you know when the parts come. Be here next week..

9. Member
    Awesome. I was going to say contact TH marine. They actually sent me some stuff for free when I was doing mine. Glad you got it going in the right direction. I feel like you will be good being you have the dashs on the gauge now. I thinks it's just waiting for that magnet signal for a reference.

10. Banned
    Just call TH Marine. They will help you diagnose it for repair
    . Opps, beat me to the suggestion

11. Member
    Thanks again for the responses.. I think I'll be good mow. I'll know for sure next week. I'll post my results

12. Member
    Got the magnet today, went picked up new screws, screwed it on, must've been lucky placement, cause not only does the gauge work now, but the #'s were on the $$$. Thanks everyone for all your help!!