cleaning cockpit flooring

Just seeing what everyone is using to clean their cockpit flooring? A couple people recommended using the Starbrite deck cleaner. Is anyone using anytihng else? I've got a couple stains from catching a trout and letting it flop around on the floor.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

2. Member
    I use a little dawn in a bucket and a soft bristle brush..my whole boat is seadek

3. Member

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 65Stang View Post
    I use a little dawn in a bucket and a soft bristle brush..my whole boat is seadek
    You sure don't want to use anything real abrasive it will leave dark spots!!
    Been down that road before with a couple customers of mine!!

5. Member
    I just washed my floot with 303 multi-surface cleaner. It states that it's good on fabrics, metals, and vinyls/plastics. I will report back any issues but the floor looked good after washing. Unfotunately, it's been raining here and the cover has been on, so I haven't been able to fully inpsect the floor after washing.

Bill recommended the Seadek brand cleaner. I am going to try that after I use all of the 303 but that will probably be next season. My fishing days are numbered here and my boat will most likely be put in storage the second week in November.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS