Dual pro charger problem

Hey fellas I’m wondering who of you may have had to reach out to dual pro for warranty work on one of their chargers and how the experience was. Mine won’t fully charge on one bank. I can switch the leads from another bank and after a couple hrs the battery charges right up. So after doing this a few times I’m positive that the charger is my issue as the issue goes from battery to battery as I swap the leads after using the batteries. Reading the warranty it looks like I have to pay shipping to get it to them. Any tips or experience shared will be appreciated. Thanks and tight lines

I can’t give you a,price, but I have always on BBC and from friends that Dual Pro has superb customer service. Based on what I have read here, I’d bet that they will exchange yours for a refurbished one at a minimal price.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    I had them repair mine out of warranty. I gave them a call and got the detail on the process. They are right down the road from me so I dropped it off and picked it up a couple of days later. I imagine shipping will he high from CA. I am sorry I can't be of much more help.

4. Member
    Thanks guys. Mine is still well within the warranty period. Just thinking that maybe I would be better off buying something else. I will be calling them up tomorrow after work.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsturggie View Post
    Thanks guys. Mine is still well within the warranty period. Just thinking that maybe I would be better off buying something else. I will be calling them up tomorrow after work.
    Depending on the model you have Dual pro is as good as it gets. Made in the USA with great customer service.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

6. Member
    Good experience here!