Big Bass Bonanza Cumberland Results?

Does anybody know the results of this tournament or who won the $15,000 for biggest fish & how much it weighed?

2. Member
    Pm sent

3. Member
    Google Honest mikes outdoors For leaderboards, have to scan with camera to see results. 4.9 smallmouth took the $$

4. Member
    I’ve looked at honest mike outdoors & it doesn’t bring it up for me because of some kind of issue. Thanks

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DStew81 View Post
    Google Honest mikes outdoors For leaderboards, have to scan with camera to see results. 4.9 smallmouth took the $$
    wow thats concerning!!!!! The local night tournament never had a single 5lber weighed in all season from may till last tournament in september
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by DStew81 View Post
    "have to scan with camera"...I am not very computer savvy so I don't even know what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    I’ve looked at honest mike outdoors & it doesn’t bring it up for me because of some kind of issue. Thanks

Out of curiosity I tried to find the results but I could not find anything. While looking around I did click on rules and briefly skimmed through some of them. In my brief read I found two interesting things on the rules page. "Tournament will be held regardless of weather. Should conditions threaten safety, please use caution"... so if there is there is a tornado or lighting in the area your good to go just use caution. The other odd thing I found was "Bank fishing is permissible". Why would someone want to compete against an angler in a boat who can run around on 50,000 acres buy standing on the bank. Yes a person can catch a big bass from the bank but the odds are 1000 more times in your favor if you're in a boat moving around more efficiently.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    wow thats concerning!!!!! The local night tournament never had a single 5lber weighed in all season from may till last tournament in september
    There were some weighed in on the Tuesday nighters i fished, but i honestly think there weren't as many as usual this year. Saw a bunch of 5 plus largemouth up until August then the size dropped off.

8. Member
    I fished the tournament so maybe he sent me a link which makes it possible to view.
    try typing bigbassbonanza.glideapp.io
    that brings it up for me.

9. Member

Big Bass Bonanza

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Does anybody know the results of this tournament or who won the $15,000 for biggest fish & how much it weighed?
    the full results is on our home page under recent results. Scroll down if on a mobile device.
    we have a write up under the News tab on the overall winner.

10. Member
    The bank fishing clause is more geared for the Little anglers division but we wanted the adult to be able to fish if they desired to.

also, yes we do have the weather statement in there as well. Weather is unpredictable and we have a ton invested into each event from travel, to radio and sponsor requirements on the dates. They can’t be changed unless it was something catastrophic.

11. Member
    Concerning??? If your referring to integrity we polygraph every hour.

12. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Thanks for the update...I saw a few names I recognized. I really like the story that was written about the guy who won overall big bass

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    I really like the story that was written about the guy who won overall big bass
    Agreed!

Jeff does a great job in these tournaments! I fished the one he held on the OH river last year out of Gunpowder creek at Knot Marine.

For the bank fishing rule; That would allow anyone to enter, yes you would be at a disadvantage but it wouldn't stop you from fishing and the possibility of winning. But like Jeff said it is mainly for the adults to fish with the kids along the bank.
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive