Thumbs Up Excellent Customer Service: Ranger Parts

Contacted Ranger Parts to order Ranger Decal for my non-current model. Waited approximately 5 minutes before Service Representative Jeremy, answered my call. His communication and product knowledge was excellent. Ordered part without any issues. He and other representatives at Ranger have always been honest and treated me well. I understand the company is going through some transition so we might have to be a little more patient, at times. One of the reasons many of us own Ranger boats is for their excellent customer service and the parts they keep in stock, even for older boats. We have faith they will be here a long time to provide assistance. GO RANGER BOATS!!!!!!

3. Member
    Jeremy is always spot on, polite, and helpful
    Comanche20 (Don)
    2008 Ranger Z 20, 225 RUDE
    Ultrex 45/36/112
    2 Birds
    2020 F150 LIMITED Eco Boost

4. Member
    Good to hear because I got the run around trying to order a decal and a taillight. I was told I had to go through a dealer which I did but had to pull the boat to the dealer so they could diagnose why a LED strip was out on my taillight. Dealer looked at the light and said yep, a strip is out. LOL

5. Member
    I just had the opportunity to talk to Tom at Ranger parts the other day. His knowledge was exceptional and he completely responded to my needs. A few weeks ago, I also had the opportunity to speak with a brand new parts person (I don't remember her name), but I was her first customer. Tom was sitting by her backing her up. She was also able to address my needs and I got the proper parts ordered. I've not experienced any bad customer service at Ranger since I bought my boat early this past summer.
    Keith Smith
    Ashland, Kentucky
    2011 Ranger Z119, 225 Mercury Pro XS

6. Member
    That’s a sharp rig!

7. Member
    So you all are saying I might have a chance that someone answers if I call now?
    ----
    Ranger z21
    Mercury Pro XS 250
    Lowrance HDS Live 12 and HDS Touch 9
    Ultrex 112 lb

8. Member
    Wish I had the same experience. Been waiting a week for a phone call back from a supervisor in parts. Called three times with no return call.

9. Member
    I need the 3D 1880MS decal for a 2018 model but I think they are all the same. I think I'll ask for Jeremy by name and tell him he has the bbc rep as the #1 go to guy.

10. Member
    That's what I'm talking about Ranger Strong

11. Member
    Based on this thread I called the parts department today to order some things for my 2020 Ranger...Man the lady I spoke to, Bobbie (sp?) was nothing short of awesome!!! She was very helpful and personable, made ordering easy...She used to put all the seats and accessories in the boat during assembly...She thinks she is the one that worked on my boat A+++