Replacement Livewell Lid

Both of my livewell lids (essentially a insulated cooler cover) on my 2018 22TRX have cracked near the hinge area. If you step on them they are really soft. Are these replaceable and if so who has them? Wasn't sure if I could try pushing in expoxy to fit them. Unlike the the other lids that are metal, these appears to only be plastic. Over time when opening the lids the plastic near the hinge takes all the punishment. Not a good design :(

Thanks in advance.

Mine also broke away in the corners and exactly like you, soft and spongey. I put aluminium flat bar inside the edge which helped however I contacted Triton warranty and they sent replacements which so far have been ok
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

3. Member
    How much were the replacements? I contacted Triton and they said to reach out to a dealer. I don't have a local dealer.

No charge under warranty

5. Member
    I called Triton and they basically told me to pound sand :-( Said call a dealer.

The guy I spoke to last year was great, his manner and approach was as good as you get and he told me those are moulded plastic and supposedly unbreakable in normal use. The issue is how they are hinged. The lid only opens until the hinges stop it then the load goes straight into the lid and cracks the corners. If the hinges allowed it to flip right over it would never break. The cooler lid is the same but because it stops against the front hatch, it doesn’t fail like this

When did they go to plastic... mine or metal

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke