Thread: Skeeter length?

Skeeter length?

Hello. I'm looking to purchase 2006 - 2012 Skeeter. I want a 20' boat. I have exactly 23'4" of garage space and I can't go sideways. Can somebody steer me in the direction of what model and year will fit my garage if any? Thanks

2. Member

3. Member
    I think the biggest boat you would be able to fit is a zx225 provided the trailer has a swing away tongue. it will be tight as it takes up i think 23' with the motor vertical.

4. Member
    Go to the link below on the Skeeter site and it will show you the links to older catalogs. Those should show you the trailering and storage lengths for each model.

https://skeeterboats.com/About-Skeet...ent=literature

5. Member
    Thanks. That is some good info. Can you confirm the measurements with swing away tongue is with motor up or down?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdeath View Post
    Go to the link below on the Skeeter site and it will show you the links to older catalogs. Those should show you the trailering and storage lengths for each model.

https://skeeterboats.com/About-Skeet...ent=literature

6. Member
    Thanks. I have a TR20. It is a 20' boat. With motor down and the tongue in. It measures 22'6". I have 9" plate.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJC View Post
    I think the biggest boat you would be able to fit is a zx225 provided the trailer has a swing away tongue. it will be tight as it takes up i think 23' with the motor vertical.

7. Member
    I would measure before purchasing. I have a 2016 Zx225 that is 23'-3 1/2 with the motor trimmed and tongue folded and stock manual jack plate. The sales literature at the time listed shortest length at 22'8.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kboater View Post
    I would measure before purchasing. I have a 2016 Zx225 that is 23'-3 1/2 with the motor trimmed and tongue folded and stock manual jack plate. The sales literature at the time listed shortest length at 22'8.
    Ya I plan on it I’m just trying to narrow my search what size plate are you running.
    Last edited by SCOTT39; 10-12-2020 at 09:37 PM. Reason: spelling

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT39 View Post
    Ya I plan on it I’m just trying to narrow my search what size plate are you running.
    12 in. plate