MercMonitor/Smartcraft Gauge mounting question

I have a 2020 Ranger 1850MS and am wanting to install either a MercMonitor or a Smartcraft Speedo & Tach.

Does anyone know what size hole the existing Speedo & Tach are mounted in?

The Mercury units fit into 3 3/8" holes, so I'm hoping the Ranger gauges use the same size hole.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    What's the ID of those black recess/bezels?

If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    What's the ID of those black recess/bezels?

If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!
    Serial Number: 2B596602
    Mercury 175XLPXS

I was finally able to uncover my boat and take some measurements.

The inside of the bezel is 3 15/16" in diameter.

The backs of the tach & speedo measure 3 1/4" in diameter.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Should fit- that's a traditional 3-3/8" hole size (the bezel may be a snug fit).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor