livewell question

I have a 1993 stratos 201 pro elite. I am finding a lot of water in my bilge area. Having to pump out about every 20 minutes. Thinking it is most likely related to a livewell leak. I do not really use it and seems the controls at the helm are not working to shut off, move, etc. As a result thinking best option for now is to plug up the transom holes. I attached a pic but i have 7 holes. I think the top 4 are 2 intake (on the outside) and 2 inside are water release. I plugged the two outside intake holes with some hard foam. Then threw some duct tape over that. Still leaking like it was and no change. My question is what are the two holes on bottom on either side of drain plug? What else do I need to plug to keep water from coming in? Any idea if they make a plug to fit these holes? I googled and found some info on this but have not been able to find anyone with seven holes. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    If you remove the batteries and tray you should be able to access the valves that let you fill or empty your livewell I had to manually close them to stop leaks . It will also let you inspect hoses to see where leak is

Once you access the bilge you can use a hose and force water in different holes to see if there any leaks. This will help you trouble shoot.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois