Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post
    I may have been to direct, but I never get a direct answer.
    What do you find that is not direct in this answer??
    Romans 1 :

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    23 and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
    24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:
    25 who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

GOD has CLEARLY answer your question,
    or do you not understand what the Scripture is clearly stating?

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Rexico do you think your question has been answered?
    I get the drift... but for some reason, it is hard to just say... Born that way... or Chose to be that way.

3. Member
    That "Ole" anger is showing up again. Should I assume that you are a good representative of Gods word and he is speaking thru you?
    Peculiar how you would perceive anger in any of that statement, unless you are related to LewStule with skip and deflect.
    The statement clearly states fact as to why do you seek popular opinion when your answer is clearly stated in GOD's word.

Careful on the use of that word 'assume', I have heard it that it could be interpreted very adversely.

BTW, as I have stated MANY TIMES, you can PM me for some private entertainment.

4. Member
    I get the drift... but for some reason, it is hard to just say... Born that way... or Chose to be that way.

Why cant the answer the both ? If the answer is both, what would that mean to you rexico ?

5. Banned
    Both, is probably the best answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    Why cant the answer the both ? If the answer is both, what would that mean to you rexico ?

6. Banned

"WHAT IF" @TheEnd™ when You were en route to Your final destination, on I don't know, we'll call it a "Journey of Souls" You discovered that You 'chose' to be 'born' and at that time that body (vessel, which You are NOT Your body but indeed an eternal 'spirit' just having a 'human experience") was the absolute best route to fulfill Your Soul's journey? Would gas still be priced the same?

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Peculiar how you would perceive anger in any of that statement, unless you are related to LewStule with skip and deflect.
    The statement clearly states fact as to why do you seek popular opinion when your answer is clearly stated in GOD's word.

Careful on the use of that word 'assume', I have heard it that it could be interpreted very adversely.

BTW, as I have stated MANY TIMES, you can PM me for some private entertainment.
    Deuteronomy 23: 1-2
    Numbers 31: 17-18
    Do these need translation, or they "clearly stated" in God's word?

8. Member
    Dig, why do we need private messages ? Dialogue in the faith forum is what it is about isn't it . I guess Al could make a faith forum that says.........................."read your bible", all answers in there are clearly stated .

If everything in the bible is so clearly stated, why do we have 50,000 Christian denominations ? Reason tells me that the bible is a difficult book to understand but private interpretation has muddied the waters.

Example : Jesus repeatedly said he was going to return before all the apostles died but the vast majority of the church doesn't believe him / scriptures ?

I understand why rexico ask questions.......................
    Last edited by godsdozer; 10-14-2020 at 10:40 PM.

9. Banned
    Clearly stated, but they need context. The Torah is written to a specific group- but that doesn't mean we can't learn from it today. You need to understand their history to understand the Torah. 23:2 is pretty easy to understand if you think about the symbolism of marriage in the New Testament and being born again.

10. Banned
    Peculiar how you would perceive anger in any of that statement, unless you are related to LewStule with skip and deflect. .
    Aren't we all God's children?

You were too busy obviously to read post #17 I guess? When did I skip & deflect? I'll type You what...

I'll put my Seminary training with the Jesuits against whatever You want to bring and we can debate the Bible and the loser has to vacate BBC™ forever...

deal?

11. Banned
    And You can print in ​bold type to really show You know what is up....​

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    "WHAT IF" @TheEnd™ when You were en route to Your final destination, on I don't know, we'll call it a "Journey of Souls" You discovered that You 'chose' to be 'born' and at that time that body (vessel, which You are NOT Your body but indeed an eternal 'spirit' just having a 'human experience") was the absolute best route to fulfill Your Soul's journey? Would gas still be priced the same?

LOL what end ?

13. Member

Journey of souls ? what is that, who defines that ? Do you define it ? Does the Bible define it ? Does Islam define it, someone else, some other god ? Please let us know who gets to define it .

What body do you speak of ? is that your body or mine ? The body of Mose's ? or someone's else body ? Or the body of Christ, Is the body corporate ? Is the body individual ?

what soul's journey do you speak of ?

I am all ears , although I only have ONE.

14. Member
    And You can print in ​bold type to really show You know what is up....​
    Do you smoke a lot of that Jamaican oregano? or are you still on your LSD trip from the '80? or what is your issue in general, since all your post, here and other board leave a very dubious concern about your state of mind?????
    I am sure that even the Jesuits would have some concerns with most of your posts.

Don't forget to feed your cat!
    Last edited by digthemup; 10-15-2020 at 10:33 AM.

15. Member
    Are you a Jew? if so, they would directly apply to you if you are a practicing Jew. ( My attorney once referred himself as a sometimes practicing Jew when I would take him out to 1 of my Sicilian relatives restaurants)

BTW, you have already asked the same or similar question before. Still phishing ah!
    Last edited by digthemup; 10-15-2020 at 10:40 AM.

16. Banned
    Are you a Jew? if so, they would directly apply to you if you are a practicing Jew. ( My attorney once referred himself as a sometimes practicing Jew when I would take him out to 1 of my Sicilian relatives restaurants)

BTW, you have already asked the same or similar question before. Still phishing ah!
    As always ...no answer to either question. ....Try this, tell me what each one of those verses mean, according to you, without an attack on me, or the question.
    BTW, what would being a Jew have to do with anything. If that's too many questions, just tell me about the verses.
    Last edited by rexico; 10-15-2020 at 05:17 PM.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Clearly stated, but they need context. The Torah is written to a specific group- but that doesn't mean we can't learn from it today. You need to understand their history to understand the Torah. 23:2 is pretty easy to understand if you think about the symbolism of marriage in the New Testament and being born again.
    I don't understand, the part "symbolism of marriage and being born again"

18. Banned
    I don't understand, the part "symbolism of marriage and being born again"
    Fair enough, I will break it down when I have my Bible in front of me.

19. Member
    As always ...no answer to either question. ....Try this, tell me what each one of those verses mean, according to you, without an attack on me, or the question.
    BTW, what would being a Jew have to do with anything. If that's too many questions, just tell me about the verses.
    Either you really don't know or just playing, but the books which passages you posted are directed to the Hebrews when they exited Egypt, and are part of their Torah.
    What do you seek from these passages???
    What is your scrutiny of these? since you have asked about them before in reference to whether or not they are " the word of GOD".

In my world, trust and respect are earned 2 way streets, and I speak strictly for myself, you have failed on both by your shadow sliding, and circular questioning, which once was tried during intense interrogation training (SERE) with very little success on me.

20. Member
    Deuteronomy 23
    He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
    2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Numbers 31
    17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
    18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Grandbassslayer,

These are the passages that rexico keep bringing up and questioning whether or not they are "clearly stated" in God's word.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast