Strapless Boat Cover. Where to buy?

Thought I would ask here first. Who makes a quality strapless boat cover. Saw one on Bullet Facebook with the Bullet logo on the side.
    pics please if you have them.

likes, dislikes and opinions please.

Not sure about the strapless deal but if you’re lookin for a dust cover the ones Bullet have on their website work purdy good.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    Call Tom at Bullet they have mooring covers with Bullet logos that are nice , I have one I like it better than the Aurora cover much lighter.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    Call Tom at Bullet they have mooring covers with Bullet logos that are nice , I have one I like it better than the Aurora cover much lighter.
    when I got the boat it came with a light weight dust cover with a bunch of straps. Doesn’t fit well where the trolling motor is. would not want to trailer with it.

I’ll give Tom a shout Monday. Thanks guys!

5. Member
    A guy name Phil Ransonet makes a killer custom cover he probably made the one you saw on Facebook.
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

6. Member
    The best cover that Tom at Bullet has is nice, it has a heavy metal ratchet nylon web strap on it BUT it will not fit good if you have a graph or 2 at the console that stick above or past the side of the windshield. If you have a bow graph that is much off the floor it won’t work for you either. I tried it and it was a no go. Phil made my cover and he is who has made prob all the ones you see on FB. He is in Louisiana and does awesome work. They fit like a glove and can put whatever color logos on it you want.

This is why I ask here first. Thanks very much. Now if anybody has a number for Phil it only gets better!
    or if sleepy can send me a pic ,,,,that would be a home run
    Sleepy111. My number is 972 9217996.

Looks like google tracked him down. This guy looks like he’s a stick on Rayburn and Toledo bend. If this is the right guy!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    The best cover that Tom at Bullet has is nice, it has a heavy metal ratchet nylon web strap on it BUT it will not fit good if you have a graph or 2 at the console that stick above or past the side of the windshield. If you have a bow graph that is much off the floor it won’t work for you either. I tried it and it was a no go. Phil made my cover and he is who has made prob all the ones you see on FB. He is in Louisiana and does awesome work. They fit like a glove and can put whatever color logos on it you want.
    This is true no fish finders left on , I didn't think to mention cause I take mine off before towing and wouldn't have them on when putting cover on. I only use the cover in motel parking lots so never have electronics on but I even have to remove the bracket at the console for the cover to fit. I park in a garage with no cover on mostly. I would say if you leave your electronics on all the time that cover is not for you .
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

10. Member
    Phi Ransonet
    he makes the best one
    coustom fit
    he is is
    Face Book Bullet Page