Piedmont Bass Classics OctoberFish Event #2 TX Falls Lake Saturday Oct. 10th.

Hey Ya'll !!! Looks like we might miss the bullet on Hurricane Delta!
    Low 64 & High 69 at Falls Lake with light winds and a 50% chance of rain!! Hope you all can make it to our Stage #2 OctoberFish TX.!!
    Ledge Rock Wildlife Ramp !!!

OctoberFish Event #2 Falls Lake Saturday Oct. 10th.
    7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
    Click Here For Info & Entry Information.
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2020OctoberFish.html
    I'll be there at 5:30 am checking teams. Have your boat in the water by 6:45 am. Weighin starts at 3:00 pm 1st flight. Be early for a good parking spot. Air temps 64 in the am and 69 at weighin.
    Winds light. Water level at this time 251.49. Virus Rules Apply. ENTER TODAY!!!!

One Month Of Beautiful Fall Fishing On The Best Lakes In The Triangle Of North Carolina!! Falls & Jordan Lakes!!
    Every Saturday of the month.

5 Fun Tournaments!!
    Oct. 3 at Jordan.......Oct. 10 at Falls.......Oct. 17 at Falls.......
    Oct. 24 at Jordan.......Oct. 31 at Falls
    Fish any event or all with anyone you want to fish with or by yourself. 2 anglers per boat limit. This is not a 'trail'.

Entry fee is $110 per boat with $10 of that going into a 'final prize fund'. 80% payback after that 1 place for every 5 boats. Optional Big Fish Pot is $20 per boat paying 100% back 3~Places 50/30/20 Split. Optional Tournament Within a Tournament (TWT) Is $50 per boat paying 100% back~3 Places 50/30/20 Split.
    Money collected for the 'final prize fund' will be divided in 6 parts and awarded after the last tournament by mail as following:
    1st, 2nd & 3rd Heaviest Sack Weighed In During The Month. 50/30/20 Split. 1st, 2nd & 3rd Biggest Fish Weighed In During The Month. 50/30/20 Split.

Enter Today For The Best Starting Spots!!! All The Info is at:
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2020OctoberFish.html
    WE DO GIVE RANDOM POLYGRAPHS! ONE OF THE TOP TRAILS IN THE TRIANGLE AREA WITH 36 YEARS EXPERIENCE DIRECTING TOURNAMENTS!!! YOU CAN ENTER AT THE RAMP!!
    Cash only at the ramp.
    PLEASE!!! Stay inside the no wake buoys after launching. Enter on the right side of the parking lot coming in and park on the right side going out after launching your boat. Do Not Block the ramp or parking lot at anytime. You can enter up to 1 hour after blastoff if you don't want to get there too early. We do not charge a late fee or membership fees like some trails do.

Bring your own weighin bags. We will not have any to loan out. If you need to buy one I'll have some nice ones at the ramp for $10. Also Keep'em Alive livewell treatment $10.

Pretty soon I will be presenting the 2021 Spring schedule info. I hope the Covid problem will be tamed by then and we can begin without being disrupted as we have been this year. Once I have this ready, I will post it and you can begin to send entries in. As in the past, I will draw for starting spots in each qualifier of each trail probably the latter part of January. SNEAK PEEK!!! Check out the dates at:
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/MainPage3.html
    ps: I do have openings for Title Sponsors for the $5K Spring Trail.
    If your company is interested in this great advertising opportunity,
    give me a call ASAP....919-971-5042

Thanks so much for choosing Piedmont Bass Classics Tournament
    Trails !!! We have sponsors that can help you with about anything
    you need to make your day on the water or hunting field
    safe and happy!!!.....Please support our sponsors!!...
    Hope to see you all again this Saturday at Falls!...Should be fun!!
    IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THE 1ST PAGE OF THE WEBSITE
    EVERY FRIDAY MORNING FOR ANY LAST MINUTE CHANGES.

Let us help grow your business! If you would like to sponsor or help
    sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call. Contact Information: Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.
    ---Durham, NC 27712 Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042
    email: philsflags@msn.com
    Check out all of our Great Sponsors on the web site.

2. Member
    Title is suppose to read 'Falls Lake' instead of Jordan.