Another open carry event later on this month going to happen.

I am not with the group, just seen and figured I'd share.

2. Member
    Cliff notes version would be nice. I didn't watch the whole thing, just scanned through it. Never saw anything about an open carry event.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Cliff notes version would be nice. I didn't watch the whole thing, just scanned through it. Never saw anything about an open carry event.
    As I put, I am not part of the group. But info about it can be found in this website. https://www.takeitmarch.com/jointhemovementnow
    My take from the video first posted without looking in the link. You meet Oct, 24 2020 and do a 5mile walk to the gun range, in support of your Rights to do so. $10 gun range fee. Just a show of support of the Right, they have been doing it for a number of years.
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 10-09-2020 at 09:22 AM.

4. Member
    I'm afraid people with ar15 type weapons orr any weapons will harm the open carry vote than promote it.sometimes we have to take a moment to think.I am for it but doesn't seem the way to get it done

5. Member
    Sounds like there will be a good turnout for it!
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 10-28-2020 at 12:55 PM.

6. Member

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hermanp View Post
    I'm afraid people with ar15 type weapons orr any weapons will harm the open carry vote than promote it.sometimes we have to take a moment to think.I am for it but doesn't seem the way to get it done
    Excellent point.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hermanp View Post
    I ag

I agree. You should have the Choice to Open or Conceal Carry, but marching down the street armed "to the teeth" branishing AR's and whatnot doesn't sway the Public in a good way at all--IMO.

9. Member
    Everyone is in titled to their opinion. But it is a Constitutionally protected activity. Those that don't like it may want to try Chicago, where they have tough gun laws. I grew up down here, and wish people carried machine guns without having to pay a tax stamp.
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 10-31-2020 at 07:17 PM.

10. Member

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 250bassFL View Post
    Everyone is in titled to their opinion. But it is a Constitutionally protected activity. Those that don't like it may want to try Chicago, where they have tough gun laws. I grew up down here, and wish people carried machine guns without having to pay a tax stamp.
    That's a silly reply.

I was raised around guns and know many many people in lots of states, including Florida that own and carry Guns Daily.

That doesn't mean I have to think that doing a Brazin Open Carry Display, that while Legal, but doesn't do a Damn Thing to sway those that are afraid of or scared of Guns to Our Side is a Good Thing or mean I should Leave and go to Chicago because I don't think so.

If anything it Hurts our Cause more than Helps it.

Media will show it as "something Bad" in their spin on it.
    Those that do not understand why it's being done will be more afraid of "those people with all those guns" instead of thinking "what a great idea".
    Films of it will be used against Us to prove why "all guns must be registered and taken away".

Good Idea done Wrong.

That's where I stand as a Life Time Gun Owner. And the Move to Chicago if you don't like it comment does NOTHING to support your cause.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye1 View Post
    That's a silly reply.

I was raised around guns and know many many people in lots of states, including Florida that own and carry Guns Daily.

That doesn't mean I have to think that doing a Brazin Open Carry Display, that while Legal, but doesn't do a Damn Thing to sway those that are afraid of or scared of Guns to Our Side is a Good Thing or mean I should Leave and go to Chicago because I don't think so.

If anything it Hurts our Cause more than Helps it.

Media will show it as "something Bad" in their spin on it.
    Those that do not understand why it's being done will be more afraid of "those people with all those guns" instead of thinking "what a great idea".
    Films of it will be used against Us to prove why "all guns must be registered and taken away".

Good Idea done Wrong.

That's where I stand as a Life Time Gun Owner. And the Move to Chicago if you don't like it comment does NOTHING to support your cause.
    Did I say you should? You have a comprehension issue? Does may, mean you should?
    I hope that helps you comprehend a little better.
    I wish people opened carried machine guns, and didn't have to pay a tax stamp to have them. Freedom!
    Everyone has their opinion. But if it is legal, and protected by the Constitution, people shouldn't be harrassed because ignorant people don't know. But it happens because ignorant people don't know.