If you open carry when you go saltwater fishing, and want to meet up with others.

There's a event coming up.

I don't saltwater fish, and not over in that area. But it's within your rights. And a group is getting together. I just hate some get hassled when they do. Even though they are doing nothing illegal.

I am no part of the groups. Just sharing some info from YouTube I got. And have hated being harrassed by law enforcement in my past, as a law abiding citizen. And hate when I see it happen to others as well. And I personally think that after a person has a background check to get a weapon, they should be able to have what ever they want and can afford. Just my opinion.
    But I hope they have a great event.
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 10-08-2020 at 03:18 PM.

2. Member
    Not just saltwater fishing per 2019 Florida Statute Chapter 790:

(h) A person engaged in fishing, camping, or lawful hunting or going to or returning from a fishing, camping, or lawful hunting expedition;

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM64 View Post
    Not just saltwater fishing per 2019 Florida Statute Chapter 790:

(h) A person engaged in fishing, camping, or lawful hunting or going to or returning from a fishing, camping, or lawful hunting expedition;
    I was just meaning, I don't saltwater fish anymore. Has been years since I have. So I don't have saltwater on my license. Only Freshwater and Management Area. And was just pointing out that group was meeting for a saltwater trip.
    But thanks for adding that.
    Someone else may not have known, and may see it.

4. Member
    That SoloYaker is planning a event in Titusville. You will have to look in his YouTube channel and find the video for details. I seen it, and thought I would share. I am not part of it. But believe Americans have every right to do legal activities. Even though there is some like communist scum that don't want some to have the Constitutional Rights we have. My 2 cents.

5. Member

6. Member
    If you have Facebook, there's his. So you can chat with him if you are going.
    https://fb.me/e/5Yz0Wtgim
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 11-11-2020 at 01:47 PM.

7. Member
    That's it,tell people about a gun law they can change unlike the 2nd. Amendment