Cool Our Ship has Come In!

Picked up our 2021 Z19 Pro yesterday. It took 1 day short of 10 weeks from the day I ordered it. That includes transport to Northern California and a few days for the BPS in Rocklin to do their prep. Pick up was very straight forward with paperwork at the business office, then a very thorough walk through with the service department. The boat is spotless and the prep work appears to be very thorough. I opted for the Premium Protection Pro Plus 7 year extended warranty. Covers the boat from hitch to prop. A good value for $2,000. Now it's time to wax it, load it, and head to the lake for break in.
    Nitro comes home.jpg

Pat & Kate with Nitro.jpg
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

2. Member
    Nice looking rig. I am not a fan of the console/new windshield but that white really make the consoles pop and look good. Sweet ride congrats enjoy.

Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Dogfish_Jones
    Nice rig and enjoy it and catch a lot of fish in it.
    I love the new windshield, plus you can now just take the windshield off and it opens up to all the wiring behind the console. No more laying on your back looking up.

Question for Pat, How is California on allowing outboard engines these days since they want to go totally green? I suspect getting a 2-stroke is a big no, no. The 4-stroke is a beast but wondering how your state is looking at a gas/oil burner?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    Nice rig and enjoy it and catch a lot of fish in it.
    I love the new windshield, plus you can now just take the windshield off and it opens up to all the wiring behind the console. No more laying on your back looking up.
    Agree 100% about the windshield access to the wiring behind the dash. I figured this would have been the standard several years ago but its just now starting to get popular. I think Gambler and possibly one other boat manufacture does this. Another thing I like is how the rear storage boxes are removable. This also gives a person more easy access to stuff in the bilge and live-well area. As for Nitro I personally like their layout. The cooler, storage between the seats and overall layout is perfect for me.

For the OP ...I am partial to those colors. My 99 Javelin that I have owned for 19 years has a similar color scheme.

Congrats on the new rig!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

7. Member
    Great looking ride!

8. Member
    Nice rig, enjoy it!!

9. Member
    Enjoy the new rig.

Nice ride! like the color scheme. Reminds me of the Patriot boats they use to have.

I also like the new consoles. Working on anything in the console is now easy.

Wow you already got numbers? Takes us at least a month to get numbers in Texas.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

11. Member
    Good looking rig. I sure like my z19 pro. You will really enjoy this boat. Like the colors as well.

12. Member
    Thanks everyone for the comments. She is all waxed and loaded. I also opted for the Mercury vessel view that links the motor to my phone and that is all connected. I am moving from Lowrance to Humminbird so will have that learning curve. I have them connected to my phone as well and was able to do graph updates. A little disappointed that the Helix does not have wi-fi to do updates like the Lowrance did. It's a pain to download maps to the computer then onto an SD then load onto the graphs. I'll deal with it.

The Red, White and Blue colors are special to me. This is my third boat with some combination of them. I am a retired USAF Chief Master Sergeant (E9). It really kind of surprised me that I had to special order to get them.

Question for Pat, How is California on allowing outboard engines these days since they want to go totally green? I suspect getting a 2-stroke is a big no, no. The 4-stroke is a beast but wondering how your state is looking at a gas/oil burner?
    As far as I know you cannot buy a new two stroke anything in California. You can still run them if you have them, but some lakes have restrictions based on the 1-2-3-4 Star system.
    Last edited by Pat Dilling; 10-09-2020 at 09:13 AM.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Dilling View Post
    Thanks everyone for the comments. She is all waxed and loaded. I also opted for the Mercury vessel view that links the motor to my phone and that is all connected. I am moving from Lowrance to Humminbird so will have that learning curve. I have them connected to my phone as well and was able to do graph updates. A little disappointed that the Helix does not have wi-fi to do updates like the Lowrance did. It's a pain to download maps to the computer then onto an SD then load onto the graphs. I'll deal with it.

The Red, White and Blue colors are special to me. This is my third boat with some combination of them. I am a retired USAF Chief Master Sergeant (E9). It really kind of surprised me that I had to special order to get them.

As far as I know you cannot buy a new two stroke anything in California. You can still run them if you have them, but some lakes have restrictions based on the 1-2-3-4 Star system.
    it’s a little bit of an adjustment going from lowrance to humminbird. The biggest tip I’ve found is going through your menu and hiding views that you won’t be using, so you don’t have to scroll through dozens of views to use the setups that you like.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

14. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Very sharp... Congrats and enjoy!
    Who controls John Gill?

15. Member
    Congrats & good Luck.

16. Member
    Congrats; I like the colors red white and blue.
    You will enjoy that boat. Loading and unloading is a breeze, and they ride well also.
    Mine came with the 2 hummingbirds on ram mounts.
    I found a good deal on a 9" Lowrance and had it mounted in the dash and use it for speed and mapping.

2019 Z19

17. Member
    Awesome boat! Thank you for your service, sir!!
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

Nice Rig!...congrats.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

19. Member
    Congratz man, enjoy it!
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades