Clubs You Wish You Had Back

What clubs did you have that you loved and played well, bought a new set of "better" clubs and sold the old ones only to wish that you never sold them?

I had a set of Slotline Inertial that while not the longest were super consistent and all my best scores were put up using them. Sold them when I got a set of Tommy Armor Ti-100's and have never had a set that feels like those did. Love my Ping's I swing now but just that feeling on the slotlines....

2. Member
    I had a trio of limited edition Scotty Cameron Napa style putters at one time, i used one and the others were new in plastic, i quit playing golf so i sold them, big mistake, the used ones if you can even find them are selling for hundreds more than what i paid new.

3. Member
    Had a matching Cleveland XLS driver and 3 wood that I could place the ball wherever I wanted. Replaced them with Titliest 913 D3 and 913F 3 wood. I get more distance with the Titliest, but feel I lost shot shaping. With the Cleveland I could easily hit a draw, fade, or just straight whenever I wanted. With the Titliest I still hit straight, but struggle trying to work a draw or fade. Granted I don’t get to play everyday like I used to either. Now I’m lucky to get in 3 rounds the whole year

4. Member
    Titleist 695 mb irons, I kick myself for getting rid of em

5. Member
    Taylor Made 425 I got off the tour van several years ago. That thing set up perfect to my eye and in my mind I couldn’t hit it left. I could rip it with the utmost confidence. Got another one and it’s got nothing but hook. Searching for new driver, the titleist driver I have now is very inconsistent.
    Joey Aderhold

Only one club for me...it was a Nikent 5 hybrid. I still have it.....somewhere. That dang thing was magic for me. But, for some stupid reason, I wanted all my clubs to be the same brand, so out of the bag it went.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

Mizuno T-zoid 3-wood. Gave it to my dad and don't have the heart to ask for it back.

8. Member
    I don’t really regret upgrading, but I loved my persimmon Power Bilt 2 wood when I was a kid. Rarely missed a fairway with that club - only hit it about 230, but I knew where it was going!!!