Thread: 920 Elite

920 Elite

Anyone have one? If so how do you like it? Any information negative or positive would be greatly appreciated

2. Member
    Came out of a 721. To start, the single large box is better than the 2 smaller. The 920 is wider up front and handles 2 people up front better. The slam latches are awesome. But the 721 had a better rough water ride, not by alot.

3. Member
    I pick mine up tomorrow. So I will have more info next week after I fish a tourney in it this weekend.

4. Member
    38 hours in, and the only complaint is I wish it was 138. Rough water ready, plenty of room up front, slam latches a bonus, 1 large tackle compartment is great, day box is very convenient. I planned on the 920 Proxp and asked about the 920 Elite during my factory tour. I saw #1 and #2. I asked for #3. Dealer didn't even know about it. Only been to 74 mph, but there is more. I have the dual consoles and take out passenger when it is hot and wife likes for me to stay under 60.
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite
    Mercury 250 ProXS

Best boat I've ever fished out of. Takes rough water great, lands soft on those stupid wake boat waves, The layout is perfect, and it will fly. Mine will run 76 tournament loaded and 34 tank of gas. Anyone can drive it to 72-74 before you have deal with any walk. I've fished out of Rangers, Stratos, Triton, Bass Cat, and a Phoenix 618 and this is my favorite by far (the 618 was really good too).

6. Member
    Having fished out of a xp and a phx (same layout as elite) I like the elite layout much better. Seems like you can better utilize space and the day box is a nice feature

7. Member
    Fished the entire season in mine it's a great boat the deck is wide gunnels lower than the other models floats shallow and flys . It's great with the trolling motor down . Rides nice and drives easy even at top speeds . I have lithiums in mine fastest I've seen is 79 livewells empty 3/4 tank of fuel all tackle in running a blueprinted 25 fury at 6000 rpm

8. Member
    Got my 2021 Elite the 3rd of July and it has been a great boat so far.. I picked it up and went straight up to LaCrosse for 12 days with it to fish Head2head and it handled all the backwaters with ease.. The thing handles well, fast, corners/turns easy without digging or sliding.. I had it down at marine master to fix my Wheel hub issue and hit 78 on a local lake down there..
    Im coming out of a 919 and this thing is awesome so far.. Little bit bigger up front, but they both drive roughly the same..
    Boat really shines when on the TM as it pivots well around docks, drafts shallow water well and Ive gotten maybe 4.5MPH on my Ghost..
    lewisboat.com
    Omega Custom Tackle
    Lewis Pro Team
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite