2010 Triton Omni-bus (DNA Power Management Enclosure) problem

I have a 2010 Triton 21HP Elite that I purchased used a few months ago. After a couple of trouble free outings, the port live-well re-circulation pump has started running non-stop. It runs anytime the battery shutoff switch is turned on, even when the power at the dash is off. I traced the wire to the Power Management Enclosure and was able to put a multimeter on the stud for that wire after removing the wiring harness and found that I was getting 12 volts. I don't know much about the Omni-bus system, but it appears that something inside the enclosure is stuck in the on position for that one item. I can put a toggle switch on that line for a temporary fix, but I would like to end up with a better solution. I am also concerned about having additional failures in the future.

Since the Enclosure is sealed, there doesn't appear to be any repair option. Can you even get a replacement enclosure? Or is the better option to completely rewire the boat? Thanks.

2. Member
    I had mine completely rewired front to back & got rid of that junk system.

Was it a hard job? Id like to do away with my touch pad and put in rotary switches

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

4. Member
    My dealer ordered a complete harness frt to back with rotary switches. I let dealer do the installation.