Where to leave my boat overnight when staying at the Villages?

Hi. My wife and I are staying at the Villages for several nights in December. I have stayed there before and know that the homes are packed pretty tight with tough driveways to back a boat and even room to get a 21' bassboat off the road in a lot of situations. Have any of you guys stayed there and any tips on what to do with your boat where you feel safe?
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

2. Member
    Wish I could help. I live in The Villages “light”, aka a Villages family neighborhood. My garage is 25’ deep on the short end, and 28’ deep on the bigger side.

Seemed like most garages were 20x20. Without a golf car in there before you angle a boat in, that would provide enough space for most bass boats, no?

If you know the address, I could drive by and shoot a video of the street view for you
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

3. Banned
    You can rent a storage area fairly cheap for a week near by.

Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post
    Wish I could help. I live in The Villages “light”, aka a Villages family neighborhood. My garage is 25’ deep on the short end, and 28’ deep on the bigger side.

Seemed like most garages were 20x20. Without a golf car in there before you angle a boat in, that would provide enough space for most bass boats, no?

If you know the address, I could drive by and shoot a video of the street view for you
    Thank you for the offer. I have been able to find the home on Google Earth. I guess I'm concerned about leaving the boat in the driveway and having neighbors complain. I think there is room for the boat .

Quote Originally Posted by Skeet1 View Post
    You can rent a storage area fairly cheap for a week near by.
    Hi Skeet1. Do you know the name of that storage area?