4th Annual Black Friday Open Tournament

InkedBASS TOURNEY BLACK FRIDAY REVISED FINAL~2.jpg

It will be here before you know it. Come on out for this fun team tournament. $50 per team, includes big bass. Hope to see you there!
    Brad Krone

2. Member
    Less than a month away and the Harris Chain has been fishing great. Hope to see some BBC members there. I will be checking livewells again so please say hello.
    Brad Krone

3. Member
    ill be there!!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atta View Post
    ill be there!!!
    Stop by and say hi
    Brad Krone

I'm thinking about fishing it with my son. How many boats you got signed up so far?

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post
    I'm thinking about fishing it with my son. How many boats you got signed up so far?
    About 35 so far, they are all from our clubs, we do not collect entry fees ahead of time. Last year we had about 70 boats. The year before was in the 60s. It's a fun low enter fee tournament. We pay 1 place per 7 boats. Hope to see you there.
    Last edited by BassCatBrad; 11-23-2020 at 06:26 PM.
    Brad Krone

7. Member
    cant make it brad.... waiting on a part for the motor and she wont move without it... I was hoping to have some fun but i have been spreading the word as much as possible! good luck to everyone out fishing

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atta View Post
    cant make it brad.... waiting on a part for the motor and she wont move without it... I was hoping to have some fun but i have been spreading the word as much as possible! good luck to everyone out fishing
    Thanks for spreading the word. Hope you get that motor part quick, I work at Miller's Boating Center and getting certain engine parts is tough right now. We will be having our annual New Years tournament again this year as well. Hopefully you can make it.
    Brad Krone

9. Member
    Looking forward to partaking in the fun.

10. Member
    I will be there...black yellow Triton...

11. Member
    Where are the results going to be posted? We tossed our fish back, had one shy of 5lbs and three dinks. Fishing was good until about 930 for us and our bite died. First time on the lake. Any word if you guys are going to do the New Years Day tournament as well?

12. Member
    Ok... Sorry for the delay, it has been a crazy couple days. We ended up exceeding turnout expectations BIGTIME with 89 boats entered. We actually ran out of parking places at Buzzard Beach. We paid 10 places and big bass. 1st place was 22.33lbs and 10th weighed in with 13.05lbs.

Yes we will be having the annual New Year's tournament. It will be the same $50 per team and will launch out of Buzzard Beach again.

We may move next year's tournaments to either Hickory Point or Ski Beach in the Venetian Garden's cove since turn out is so high and those ramps have more trailer parking and boat docking.

I want to to thank everyone who fished the tournament and help spread the word. The goal of these tournaments is to keep the entry fee down and keep the tournament fun. I saw a lot of father and son teams, some young teams which is awesome for the sport and some co-ed teams so I think we accomplished that. I also met a few BBCers and got to see some old fishing friends I hadn't seen in years.

Thanks again for the support and I hope to see you on New Year's. Oh, me and me partner stunk it up weighing in just under 9 pounds.
    Brad Krone