Shopping for a 20 footer

I am looking for a realistic price on the 20 footers. I have an estimate on a phx from local dealer however i am not sure how the pricing on this brand works. I basically want a 20 footer with a 250 hydraulic plate poles and a 112 ultrex or I can bring my own if I were to trade my current boat. I am bringing my livescope system. I am comparing to a falcon 20te and f205. I have ruled out all other makes. Feel free to pm me. Thanks in advance
    2016 stratos 201 evolution, 250ho evinrude etec g2, 112 ultrex, tracker 80ah lithium’s, 8’ pp blades, atlas hydraulic jackplate, nightfishon rub rails, lowrance carbon 16 console, lowrance carbon 9, humminbird helix 9 G4’s mega+ di with mega 360,and garmin 1222 with livescope bow.

2. Member
    sent a pm

3. Member
    Thanks. All opinions welcomed. I’m trying to make the best decision as I bought my last current boat and all the headaches with it in a rush.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamsOutdoors View Post
    Thanks. All opinions welcomed. I’m trying to make the best decision as I bought my last current boat and all the headaches with it in a rush.
    I have a couple end-of-year tournaments coming right up then will have a very sharp 920 xp for sale. It is a 2019 with around 100 hrs. Has all your requests except a hydraulic plate. Email me at mgunter@wheatland.k12.mo if interested in more info. Thanks

5. Member
    Missouri is one hell of a drive lol. Maybe. I still have to get my now boat sold and fixed. By the time that happens yours will likely be sold
    2016 stratos 201 evolution, 250ho evinrude etec g2, 112 ultrex, tracker 80ah lithium’s, 8’ pp blades, atlas hydraulic jackplate, nightfishon rub rails, lowrance carbon 16 console, lowrance carbon 9, humminbird helix 9 G4’s mega+ di with mega 360,and garmin 1222 with livescope bow.

Give me or one of the guys at Foothills Marine of Lake Norman a call. 704 696 8930. We have a few 20's leftover, and we take trade ins.

7. Member
    Josh I was there yesterday and talked to John McKie for a long time. He is supposed to be emailing me quotes on a 721 and 921

8. Member
    I am actually not advertising mine until after the weekend of Nov 7-8. It is a sharp boat, and would like to move it, as I will have a new one on order by that point. Email me if you would like a picture.

9. Member
    A little bit of a drive for you but I had a friend contact honey creek tackle in bargersville indiana and they quoted him a 721 pro xp with standard features for 54000 I actually bought one from them in may that had the 112 ultrex hummingbird 9 si on the dash and 9 just sonar on the front for 56000 also they put a hambys on it and two phoenix life jackets might be worth the drive not sure