Broken Rod Locker Key

I purchased a used 2018 LV-20 back in June and I've hardly had a chance to use it since then due to COVID, etc. This morning I took her out and the damn rod locker key broke and I've got a champ tourney next weekend, so I had to have a locksmith come out and pick the locks of the 3 lockers I hadn't already unlocked so I could get to my equipment (including my rods, lol).

Anyone happen to have a rod box key with code 800S or S008 on it? If so I'd be willing to pay you for it and cover shipping. Please PM me if you can help, or if you know of a place I can order replacement keys.

Thanks in advance for any help. Please PM me as I work a ton and don't often check the forums!

Weirdest thing, too.... the other lockers opened just fine and when it broke it wasn't stuck and didn't require any extra force or anything. It just flat-out snapped when I tried to turn it like it was already cracked or something.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Yep, that's the one! THANK YOU! I spent time Googling and never found those elsewhere.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar