Trailer Question

I have a 1997 186 with single axle trailer. I need to replace hubs but can find nothing on trail as to make model etc. Any help would be appreciated. Also is this something I can do at home (any special tools) ?

2. Member
    Do you happen to know trailer manufacturer?

I have a 95 190dcx on a single axle
    I've replaced brake lines, brake pads, and brake cylinder

From what I remember they're ufp hubs. What I recommend you do is take one off esp if you redo the seals and bearings. The seal dosn't come in a standard bearing kit (the number is off by one). They should be stamped on the front of the hub tho. They are also probably 10" hubs. I only say this bc the brakes i got were 10"ŕ
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    95 trailer is either going to be TI (EZ Loader Customs) or Dri Doc (Out of Business). TI will be a C channel trailer & Dri Doc tube and probably rusted out. Both use UFP. If it is TI, you can call EZ Loader with the VIN and they can probably tell you all you want to know. If you have drum brakes, UFP used Atwood 10" Uni Servo brakes. I don't think UFP (Dexter) provides those parts any more but Google them, there are sources for a direct replacement. No special tools are needed other than a torque wrench. A good jack and jack stands. Make sure it is amply supported before crawling under.

Good Luck!

4. Member
    Thank you...... think if figured out it’s Atwood trailer..... it is u channel...... brakes are 10” drum surge that were disconnected when I purchased boat....... I should probably fix those to