Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guys, these are basically made of what some folks call starboard. It is plastic and the same materials used in the carpeted step box design. They do tend to warp and twist, depending on assembly and how they fit. In our opinion the boxes are a nice looking aftermarket part, though not long term for durability on those who own their products for years.

The after market step box will be offered this spring and they have completed the molds now. We don’t know the exact date offering is happening, though it’s on product discussions here tomorrow.

BCB

2. Member
    Do y’all need a test boat for test fit. I’m in NW Arkansas.

3. Member
    Will the aftermarket step box fit on a 2006 Sabre?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post

The after market step box will be offered this spring and they have completed the molds now. We don’t know the exact date offering is happening, though it’s on product discussions here tomorrow.

BCB
    YESSS!!!!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Guys, these are basically made of what some folks call starboard. It is plastic and the same materials used in the carpeted step box design. They do tend to warp and twist, depending on assembly and how they fit. In our opinion the boxes are a nice looking aftermarket part, though not long term for durability on those who own their products for years.

BCB
    As this didn't happen last year, I guess it isn't happening anymore.
    Correct?

Staffing and materials became an issue with the shortages last year. We are still under allocations and shortages.

The prices for these boxes is through the roof now. After seeing the warping I will be looking for something else for my Z19.
    Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or keep one.
    R.E.L

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro
    200 Mercury ProXS
    2x10’ Talons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12