Hello - questions about elec switches on Coral by ViperBoats (travis edition)

Hello. Recently acquired this boat and am hoping for some help identifying the function of a few switches. Most of the labels from the switches have been bleached off by the sun. I was able to decipher and label all the switches on the dash console but could use a hand with a few others. The first is at the bottom left of the throttle control. Its a small white up/down toggle switch. I can see that the bottom position was labeled “off” (and assuming that the upper position would be “on”), but have no idea what this might control.

Next is these three switches at the nose of the boat. The outer two are spring loaded and the center is an on/off. The switch on the left lights up whenever I have the nav/anchor light switched on from the dash console, however I cant tell what is happening when the switch is rocked up or down. The center switch’s internal light turns on when its in the upper position, but I dont know what its powering. The switch on the right (which is clear in color unlike the other two) doesnt seem to light up for me at any time and again I have no clue as to its function.

Thanks very much in advance for any input. I normally would download a service manual and answer questions like these for myself, however so far Ive been unable to find one for this boat.

Thanks again. -Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Clear on right is tilt/trim. The 2 red are courtesy and running lights, don't remember which is which. Mine doesn't have toggle switch, looks like added later.

The three switches on the bow panel are from left to right... Tilt - Nav lights - ACC. Note that this is on my boat, anyone could have changed them over time....

IMG_0660.JPG

Tom

4. Member
    Toggle switch under your throttle is the kill switch when you attach your kill switch lanyard you toggle the switch up to run the big motor if switch is in the off position motor won’t start 35606738-1B3E-4B2E-AFA4-7C7B18C37B76.jpeg77EED852-AE6E-474A-A6F8-BEF6B4F735CD.jpeg