Thread: Bullet Dealers

Bullet Dealers

Any of you guys familiar with Anglers Outpost or Rock Outdoors, they are the 2 closest Bullet Dealers to me with Rock Outdoors being alot closer, 3 hours versus 8 hours for Anglers Outpost. Anybody bought a Bullet from these two dealers, how was the expertise and rigging workmanship, and after sales dealings. Thank you.

2. Banned
    Give Malones Marine in Ironton, Oh. a call They're 6hrs from you... Chris will treat you right... Dan

https://www.malonesmarine.com/

3. Member
    Anglers and Chris Conley.

Rock Outdoors is first class. My friend and I are long time Bullet owners and drive down from Winston Salem to check out the new Bullets on a regular basis.. He has a new 21XRS with a Merc 300R in stock and just sold a new 21XRS with a 250 V8 Merc. Rock is worth a visit. If you want to talk real time pm me your number.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet20XD1 View Post
    Rock Outdoors is first class. My friend and I are long time Bullet owners and drive down from Winston Salem to check out the new Bullets on a regular basis.. He has a new 21XRS with a Merc 300R in stock and just sold a new 21XRS with a 250 V8 Merc. Rock is worth a visit. If you want to talk real time pm me your number.
    ^^^ Agreed. I just purchased my Bullet from Rock Outdoors and was very delighted with the entire process. I worked with Jerry Davis, along with Steve (the owner) and others there. They installed my Carbons, Ghost, Point One, Boat Logix mounts and the work was very clean. And I'm pretty OCD about stuff being a certain way. Very clean work. Very satisfied.
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

6. Member
    Thank you guys, exactly what I was looking for and hoping for, good review from the closest dealer.

7. Member
    Mine came from Chris Conley @ Anglers Outpost. Everything was smooth and Chris is a good guy. Between the 2 you should be able to get a deal worked out on what you want. Chris has a couple new ones listed here in the boats for sale section too.

8. Member
    Thanks everyone, Sleepy I saw those, really like the Fuschia , different and looks good. Wife said cant believe you like pink and purple, me either.

9. Member
    I’d drive a full pink or purple Bullet. The boat gets everyone’s attention regardless of the color, a 1 of a kind color is a bonus.