Do It mold storage

anyone come up with something creative to store them in, i have them in a draw in the work bench but i still have to dig though them to find the one i want

2. Member
    I have them hung on pegboard and screws on my workbench. All the handles have masking tape on them with the mold model/name wrote on them for easy identification. Used to have them stacked neatly in a tote and had tape on the handles as well.

I use a pegboard too. It’s not perfect but it works. If you go this route, use plenty of support behind your pegboard and don’t hang more than three on one pegboard hangar. They are heavy enough they will pull on and stretch your pegboard.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

4. Member
    I sold off a bunch a while back. The ones I have left are on a shelf behind my boat. Along with other boat cleaning supplies, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I keep mine in a tote under the bench.

I have mine hanging on the wall , I also have them marked as to what there are

2009 ELITE 210

7. Member
    I use a pegboard but not a wood or fiber one. I got a Wall Control galvanized steel one, it is 2 panel with each panel 16" X 32". I get 4 pegs across with 3 rows on each panel with 3 molds on each peg. So I got room for 72 molds so I still have some space left. Each panel holds 200lbs so there isn't any problem. https://www.wallcontrol.com/galvaniz...d-tool-boards/

^^^^^That looks like a Dandy product Smalljaw. Do standard pegs fit on it?^^^^^
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

9. Member
    Thanks guys looking for a project this winter

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apdriver View Post
    ^^^^^That looks like a Dandy product Smalljaw. Do standard pegs fit on it?^^^^^
    It uses the conventional 1/4" pegboard pegs and it has slots for shelves. Here are the pegs I got and they work great!! https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt...8035/202305520

Thanks Smalljaw. I have a bunch of nice pegs and wondered if they would work with that product. Perusing their website, I think they have some that will and some that only take their proprietary slotted pegs. Thank you for sharing that link......
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

12. Member
    Following this thread because mine are just everywhere in the garage and basement.

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Munkin View Post
    Following this thread because mine are just everywhere in the garage and basement.

Allen
    If you have a wall, the pegboard is nice. Smalljaw showed a nice product that will alleviate the problem I had with regular pegboard. Right now they have a sale on their galvanized two piece kits almost half off with free shipping. I am going to replace my mold storage fiber pegboard with this galvanized metal product. I like the organization you can achieve with the pegboard plus the walk up and look availability of your molds right in front of you.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

I would need way too much pegboard...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html