Thread: Milford

Milford

Heading to Milford in the morning with a buddy. Anybody got any suggestions for us? We're not picky on fish, just wanting to catch something.
    Joefish
    2007 Ranger 178DVS
    Evinrude ETEC 150

<*)}}}><

Throw a ned rig and you should catch more drum then you ever have in your life.

3. Member
    Fish the rocks west of the state park boat ramp, I've caught some smallies there, but be prepared for the wipers !! I've had some success outside Thunder bird marina cove also

4. Member
    Wish I could help but haven't fished that lake since I retired at Ft. Riley back in 2001. Used to know it quite well.

5. Member
    Last weekend caught them on topwaters and spinnerbaits shallow flats close to deep water. Find the shad.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    Wish I could help but haven't fished that lake since I retired at Ft. Riley back in 2001. Used to know it quite well.
    Time for a road trip !! ����

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Br. View Post
    Time for a road trip !! ����
    You should make one in this direction. Large mouth bass fishing is phenomenal compared to up there. I will say though you have better small mouth and walleye.

8. Member
    You should make one in this direction. Large mouth bass fishing is phenomenal compared to up there. I will say though you have better small mouth and walleye.
    Sounds like a bucket list type trip

I will be headed to Toledo Bend soon. Heard it is tough fishing right now, but the chance to catch a big one is still there. Last time there, one of my co-anglers caught a 9 and I caught three over 6.