Thread: Caymas plant

Caymas plant

Caymas plant now say they will not be providing customers with repair issues any longer, because its been slowing production at plant. They say only glass work will be the only provided service by them. All work will be through dealer network, from now on.
    * Caymas said this is how they ran Triton plant after initial launch.
    Last edited by billproxs; 10-01-2020 at 10:10 AM.

2. Member
    Been waiting for 2 months for Tohoe Marine in FL to contact me for a spot in my fiberglass that needs repair.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgthagins View Post
    Been waiting for 2 months for Tohoe Marine in FL to contact me for a spot in my fiberglass that needs repair.
    Gotta call or message em back.

4. Member
    Isn’t this how every boat manufacturer operates? The dealers should be handling the warranty/ repairs.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

5. Member
    Yes sir. If the repairs can be handled by experienced personal, hard to find, when its a warranty issue. Plus some dealers are 5,6, 8 hours away. Some are closer to the plant. Caymas is still working out the bugs. Dealers and warranty repairs yes, plant quality control issues, was nice letting 5,6 plant personal jump on it.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Gotta call or message em back.
    Thought you bought your boat from Malones at Paris Landing???? That's not but about 23 miles from Murray.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    Isn’t this how every boat manufacturer operates? The dealers should be handling the warranty/ repairs.
    Yes sir, i bought and sold boats for 30 plus years, the dealers are there to help you after the sale, always have been and always will be, most any way. THATS CALLED SERVICE AFTER THE SALE MY FRIEND!!!!!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Thought you bought your boat from Malones at Paris Landing???? That's not but about 23 miles from Murray.
    True, when im at my ky lake house.