Current build time?

Does anyone know estimate build time for triton right now?

2. Member
    I know this isn't what you asked but no one else has replied to you yet. Apples to oranges but I said yes to new Ranger build June 18th. by my count that's 15 weeks. I understand my boat has been completed and waiting for truck to haul it to dealer. so 15 weeks and counting.
    A few weeks ago on the Skeeter forums I read that one of the guys on there had just took delivery of his new Skeeter boat after 14 weeks of waiting. I know these are different brands than you are asking about but I'd think many of the parts---livewell pumps, switches, trailer parts etc. come from the same manufactures and are slow getting back into build inventories. I bet the wait on a new Triton is about the same.
    Good luck!

3. Member
    With. All brands in high demand this yrs .. may be running little behind.,, from this COVID .. stuff going around .. ..same deal with campers ..

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

4. Member
    I think it is roughly 6 weeks for Triton between the date of order and their promise date.

5. Member
    It was 11 weeks on my 2020.

6. Member
    I ordered a new triton on July 22nd was told 8 to 10 weeks. Dealer called last week says factory not giving dates but looks like 16 to 18 total due to parts not available due to some virus or something. So July to Nov sometime.

7. Member
    I ordered my Caymas on 7/13 and picked it up from my dealer on 9/10.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

8. Member
    Ordered my Ranger June 8th should be ready to pick up this Thursday Oct 15th