Keeping the Vexus looking good!

I’ve been a Lucas Slick mist guy for the last 5 years or so! Great product. Recently tried out the Turtle wax Ice seal N Shine. This seal N shine is a notch above Slick mist. After I applied the Turtle wax product my boat felt like I had just spent hours with a paste wax. The finish feels super slick. After bring the boat out of the water yesterday I wiped it down again and the water spots just wiped away super easy. The gloss is also fantastic!

If your looking at making your Vexus look pretty. I highly recommended the Turtle Wax Seal N Shine.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    I’ve been a Lucas Slick mist guy for the last 5 years or so! Great product. Recently tried out the Turtle wax Ice seal N Shine. This seal N shine is a notch above Slick mist. After I applied the Turtle wax product my boat felt like I had just spent hours with a paste wax. The finish feels super slick. After bring the boat out of the water yesterday I wiped it down again and the water spots just wiped away super easy. The gloss is also fantastic!

If your looking at making your Vexus look pretty. I highly recommended the Turtle Wax Seal N Shine.
    I too have been using Slick Mist for quite sometime, I'll check out a bottle of Turtle Wax N Shine next time around to see if there's a difference.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

Ceramic coating is another great option. It makes wiping everything down super easy. I can spend the day on a dirty, tidal river and it wipes right off. Always a pain to keep a boat looking new when fishing a brackish water system, not anymore. No real need for any other spray. However, I still have a case of Lucas so I occasionally use it.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

4. Member
    After seeing these post I went and got the Turtle Wax Ice seal and shine and it is really good. Also purchased a bottle of Jay Lenos Garage Interior detailer that is
    amazing. A bit more expensive but does a great job on the plastics, and trim on the boat. Dash, Rub Rails. trolling motor, steering hoses, and on and on.
    I still also use the Lucas Slick Mist. Use that on my Harley Davidsons.